Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bring it on!!!!!!


That night it was easy to see what choice I was going to make. Despite the dork in the background singing Garth Brooks, I had already made my choice back in November and though things were a little rocky for a while, I am so grateful for the patient and understanding man who put up with me while I sorted it all out.

After that I made Wayne formally ask me to date him and we made a commitment to be exclusive and not let anyone come between us again, buuuut, then a few weeks later when we were getting pretty serious, it was his turn to make it complicated with that male ego pressured by his bachelor buddies to cut the leash and not commit.

He was trying all those subtle guy ways of getting me to get fed up with him and leave. I had even been staying a few nights back in my own dorm room despite that most of my stuff now resided in his room.

Part of me wanted to bail like he wanted me too, but the other part of me wasn’t willing to give up what we had the past few months. I had long ago abandoned most of the other friendships I had made first semester and would be starting over, square one. I didn’t even have a roommate anymore! She had moved in with a sophomore in another dorm complex. Kent hall was a lot of fun though and I was sure it wouldn’t be hard to get back in with the girls on 3rd floor. And I still hadn’t perused the cowboys yet.

But I really liked him….

I decided I could play this game too. I decided to make him squirm. If he wanted out, I was not going to make it that easy for him. I was going to make him end it. So there!

Bring it on! 







No comments:

Post a Comment