Monday, March 28, 2011

Complicated…



Wayne Guy & I spoke almost daily over break despite Christmases and New Years parties and hanging out with family and friends. Though I’d like to say that everything went fine and we reunited after break like nothing had changed, it had. 

That ex of mine did show up, a few times. Once to redeem his invite to my cousin's wedding, once on New Year's showing his true colors yet again, then when he could tell it wasn't going his way, he had his own plans of how to try to keep me in his life. He decided to pack everything up and move to Chadron! He followed me back up there, literally. This presented complications to say the least. Wayne decided to be nice about it and help him move in and let him hang out with US for the remaining week before classes started.  AWKWARD!

I now felt in the middle of the two of them and this went on for a couple of weeks until one weekend when things came to a head. I was having a good time with Wayne and my new Hot Springs friends when this ex came around. He was being all right for a while then all of a sudden as Wayne is assisting me, as the inebriated one for once, this ex comes flying in and attacks him!

Now you have to understand my ex was about a third the size of Wayne. One being scrawny twig; the other going from all-star athlete, to UW wrestling, to Menards lifting crew, to then. Not much of a match if you ask me. Wayne kept his cool though and just said, “BORAH.” Andy came in and stuck his foot in the door and watched while Chuck (owner of previously mentioned SoCo and ex Edna Hall boy as well) stood back and sang The Dance, presuming all was about to be over ….


No comments:

Post a Comment